Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ice Skating in Bryant Park

I also took the day after Thanksgiving off to relax ( I have a bunch of unused vacation time that will expire if I don't take it). While everyone was either at work or battling the crazy shopping crowds, I ran a bunch of errands that would have otherwise been difficult to run after work. The prescription on my glasses was off, but I never had time to drop by the optometrist's office to fix them. He was pretty pissed off that I waited 3 1/2 months to fix them and made it known.

Later in the afternoon, I met the Boy at Grand Central where we walked over to Bryant Park and went ice skating in the outdoor rink. It was the perfect day to go since the weather wasn't that bad ( it was much warmer than the couple of days before), and there was a craft fair going on in the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home