Thursday, September 01, 2005

Evening City Tour of My Work-Home Route

Last night, I ended up working late to make a deadline. Since it was about 9:30PM, the manager ordered cars to take all of us home. I'd always taken the subway to get between work, home and anywhere else, so I had no idea what the city looked like when driving between places. Looking out the window, I saw Soho turn into the West Village and then the Theater District before crossing over to the East Side. I love how the City looks at night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Weight Loss said...

LANYTransplant, you have a great blog here. Evening City Tour of My Work-Home Route caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a home job opportunity work site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways LANYTransplant thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home