Sunday, July 24, 2005

Exploring My Neighborhood

This morning, the Boy and I woke up early and went jogging in Central Park. The weather was actually nice with a slight breeze. When you jog deeper into Central Park where you can't see the city around you, it's nice because you feel like you're not in NYC anymore. It's like going on a scenic hike in the mountains, when you're actually just a few blocks away from your home (well, depending on where you live).

Later that day, I decided to explore the shopping in my neighborhood and did a little damage to the credit card at Steve Madden's, Ann Taylor and the Gap.

I'm beginning to really like my quiet little area.

2 Comments:

Blogger SuperLefty said...

shopaholic, i knew you were. and you bought more clothes and shoes despite the "body-bag" of clothes and shoes you took over? WOW! and, who knew you were such a blogger! ")

3:45 PM  
Blogger LANYTransplant said...

Yeah, we'll see how long I keep this up...

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home