Sunday, July 17, 2005

Damn Sunless Tanner

Last night the boy and I went to the Lincoln Center for "A MidSummer Night's Swing" event. In preparation for this, I decided to apply a sunless tanning lotion onto my legs. I've always been kind of self conscious about showing my legs because they are so disgustingly white and refuse to tan regardless of how much sun I give them. New York is also too hot and humid to be wearing pants all summer long. So, I followed the directions as given on the bottle and decided to take a little nap while the tanner did its job.

About a half hour later, I woke up and my legs were orange.

Damnit!

2 Comments:

Blogger SuperLefty said...

it was good to talk to you again yesterday. it's even more fun to read your posts. re: the orange glow that you now have, can't you just scrub it off? i know that some of the self-tanning products are like that. and, nyc isn't like la, right? tans don't matter as much because there's not as much beach!

11:34 AM  
Blogger LANYTransplant said...

Nope. But after a couple of days, it fades into something somewhat normal. Or maybe I'm just getting used to the color.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home