Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Really Dumb Post

I'm not exactly the most internet lingo savvy person. For the longest time, I had no idea what LOL meant. I remember someone once telling me that it stood for "loser online." So for years and years, I thought I had the meanest friends for constantly calling me a loser in e-mails and text messages. After being bombarded with seemingly misplaced LOLs in everything, I finally asked a friend to spell out exactly what it stood for. LOL means "laugh out loud"! I can't believe I never knew that!

How silly! Hahaha!

Oh wait, I mean LOL.

3 Comments:

Blogger ag127 said...

LOL, OMG, that is so funny I am ROTF. I mean WTF? How could you not know that? Well, TTYL!

8:11 PM  
Blogger LANYTransplant said...

Yeah. An old coworker got the ROFLMAO (rolling on the floor laughing my ass off) from another coworker in an e-mail. She brought it over to me, and the two of us spent an hour trying to decode it. We concluded it was a lunch invitation. ROF=Thursday or Friday, L=Lunch, MAO=???

10:08 AM  
Blogger v said...

what a coincidence, i just learned what it meant a couple months ago!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home