Friday, September 30, 2005

...And Put the Toilet Seat Back Down!

The Boy and his friend went rock climbing after work somewhere in Connecticut and were coming to the apartment afterwards for dinner at around 8PM. I got off of work at a normal time at around 6PM and rushed home to start baking the brownies that I had promised would be ready by the time dinner was over. Since I didn't have all of the ingredients for it nor the ice cream that was supposed to go on top of it, I ran down to the grocery store to pick up a few items. Time was coming close. The brownies didn't get into the oven until a few minutes before 8PM and the apartment was a bit of a mess. I quickly threw all of the clothes from the floor into the hamper and got out the mini vacuum cleaner, which for some reason didn't seem to be working. Annoyed, I gave up and did a quick sweep of the floor instead. As I put the vacuum back into the cabinet, I noticed the vacuum's attachment was taken off. That would explain why the floor wasn't getting any cleaner - without the attachment, the vacuum was sucking everything in one end and blowing it right back out the other. Why would someone not put the attachment back on?! It's the little things like this that make living with another person so much fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home